Saturday, March 12, 2016

Relics and Artifacts with Sandra Evertson

What would it take to get me back to blogging? I tried in 2015...FAIL! Not that I wasn't creating art but just had too much on my plate. So here I am again...JANUARY  March 2016...going to try again!

I discovered back in November a new product to me. Being the information seeker I am I jumped right in and did my research. My research led me to the Sandra Evertson website and her Relics and Artifacts resin products. The irony was that was the day the Ambassadors were being announced. Lo & Behold one of my favorite artists, the uber talented Louise Nelson, was named as an ambassador. The last time I saw Louise was at the 2013 Winter CHA were we were celebrating the fact that we were Design Team members for the Original Tattered Angels under the auspices of Wendy Senger.

Needless to say I immediately ordered some of the fabulous resin pieces from Sandra's website. I highly recommend that you make a trip there and you will see all the glorious designs and products. My words can't possibly do this justice. You will see some fabulous projects created by the talented Ambassadors. Also check out the RELICS & ARTIFACTS® Tribe group on Facebook, relicsandartifacts on Instagram and on SnapGuide.

Sandra Everton Website
I want to share SOME of my first projects with you so you can see the versatility of these incredible resin pieces {photo heavy}:

















So now that I've written this blogpost I am determined to contribute a couple times a month. Don't hold it against me if I don't. In my free time I really would rather be CREATING ART!

I can be found here:
FB: mrich2500
Twitter:@mrich2500
Instagram:martharichardson
Pintrest:mrich2500

Thanks for stopping by!










6 comments:

  1. Martha! To say I am touched is an understatement. Your kind words about RELICS & ARTIFACT® overwhelm me. Having the opportunity to share and see your Beautiful work with my products is a Privilege and I am honored by this post! Thank You so much, you really made my day!!
    Sandra Evertson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations. Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha what an amazing post, photo heavy is such a treat for the eyes!!! You've created so much beauty here and I know firsthand the joy and inspiration that comes whenever you touch one of Sandra Evertson's Relics blanks! I'll continue to follow and share, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All so gorgeous! So many ooooaaaahhh pieces I had not seen before. Puts a sparkle in my heart & a smile on my face. ♡HUGS YOU ARE LOVED♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really stunning pieces you have created! I enjoyed your post and I totally relate to how all Sandra's Relics and Artifacts just set your mind spinning. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing more of your creations. I love to see what others create with them. The possibilities are just endless and all so inspiring!
    xoxo
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Martha...these are all so awesome...your work is very inspiring and I love all of the different mediums and bits and bobbles you use on your Relics & Artifacts pieces...excellent work my friend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks I he{ART} hearing from you!